Source Food Concepts are looking for an experienced Hotel Chef Consultant, with excellent culinary skills, creative flair and a sound knowledge of the hotel industry to assist with a large-scale project on a fixed term contract.
Responsibilities and activities include:
- Menu development
- Recipe development
- Standardising all components of each recipe including preparation and bulk recipes
- Recipe writing
- Costing & identifying efficiencies
- Meeting with client
- Time keeping and working towards deadlines
- Writing reports & data analysis
- Chef with 10 yrs + experience
- Previous experience running a hotel kitchen operation including banqueting, a la carte, room service and bar, 4 yrs minimum
- Remarkable planning and organizational skills with multitasking abilities
- Efficiency in costing menus using POS system back end
- Sound food knowledge and hotel operations including procurement
- Excellent time keeping skills and the ability to work unsupervised.