What is a Wednesday without a cocktail, huh? It’s a Monday that’s what it is.
Get your Wednesday going with this sweet, fizzy, romantic cocktail recipe. Cupid will be camped outside your doorstep in no time at all.
Rose Champagne Cocktail
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp (30ml) unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2 tbsp (30ml) rose water
- 1 x 750ml bottle sparkling brut wine
- pomegranate pips or raspberries to garnish
- Bring water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cranberry juice and rose water and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the liquid starts to thicken.
- Remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour the syrup into a clean, dry bottle or jug and set aside.
- Pour the sparkling wine into chilled serving glasses and then drizzle the rose syrup gently on top, allowing it to trickle down to the bottom.
- Garnish with pomegranate pips or raspberries and serve immediately.
Let us know what you think of this cocktail recipe on any of our social media channels.