Halfway through the month already, can you believe it? We hope you are keeping the energy up and staying motivated.
Remember that healthy food is a key ingredient to a productive week. With that said, try Jonathan’s seared tuna Nicoise salad.
- 400g Fresh Tuna
- Eggs, hard-boiled cut into halves
- 100g Fine beans, blanched
- 16 Black olives, pitted
- 2 Tomatoes cut into 8 wedges each
- 16 Mange tout, blanched
- 8 New potatoes, boiled and halved
- 100ml Olive oil
- 50g Basil pesto
- Lemon, juiced
- 20g microherbs for garnish
- Salt and Pepper
For the dressing
- Mix the basil pesto, lemon juice and olive oil
For the fish:
- Marinate the fish in a little olive oil, salt and pepper for 5 minutes. Remove and pat dry.
- Sear in a hot pan on all sides, making sure you don’t cook all the way through. Set aside to rest.
- Slice thinly
For the salad:
- Toss the potatoes, fine green beans and mange tout in the dressing, reserving a little for the end.
- Top with the thinly sliced tuna, black olives, tomatoes and eggs
- Drizzle with the rest of the dressing.
Try out this delicious recipe and turn around the amount of time you spend in the kitchen. Let us know what you think of it.
Image from cherryonmysundae.com